The QuickBooks error 6123 on QuickBooks screen appears on screen while using the software. To get rid of this error with the help of professionals, you might experience this error when you are trying to update the company files to a newly released version
QuickBooks error 6123 restricts opening the file and doesn’t allow you to access the company files. In such cases, you can easily access our Help team for help to get it resolved immediately in no time.
Possible cause of errors includes:
- QuickBooks company data files are corrupted
- Firewall program configuration is creating hindrance while opening the company file
- Some antivirus program is interfering with QuickBooks desktop
- Your Windows registry is damaged
- Multiple instances of the QuickBooks database service running at the same time
These are the potential reasons that results in QuickBooks error 6123. In case you are not able to perform the troubleshooting on your own then don’t hesitate to call our experts by dialling. We assure you that our tech Help team will provide the most prominent resolution in no time.
How to fix QuickBooks error 6123?
We are suggesting some manual steps suggested by our experts that will surely help you eradicate QuickBooks error 6123 from the software.
QuickBooks File Doctor utility:
The main purpose of this utility is mainly to fix damaged company files which have gone corrupt. This solution is highly recommended by experts if you are updating your company files to the latest version of QuickBooks but unable to do that.
To run the QuickBooks File doctor utility, follow the below steps carefully:
- Download the QuickBooks File doctor
- After the download is completed, double-click on “qbfd.exe”
- Keep following the on-screen instructions to finish the installation of QuickBooks File Doctor tool
- The file will open automatically once the installation is complete
- Select the “Both file damage and network connectivity” option to run this utility
- Enter the Admin password for your company in the specified file when asked
- Click “Next” option
- Wait until the file doctor is completing the deionisation process
- Open the software again once the process is complete